HAMAISHA - Misery (demo) HAMAISHA - Misery (demo)

A supporting singer would help out a lot, I think. The singer is great, but overall the vocals sound thin compared to the rest of the band.

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Well, this is basically how we sound live lol, hence the word "demo" I'll have to try some backing vocals I guess, thanks for checkin it out man!

Do I Have A Choice Do I Have A Choice

Vocals stand out too much.

I think you should put a little more "oomph" into the vocals and add some reverb to them.

Go make this song yourself! Go make this song yourself!

So it shall be done

And it has... well, sort of. I only worked with part of it that I liked.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/426942

moobella responds:

YAAY thanks for that XD

A Sad-ish Song A Sad-ish Song

blargaerabarlg

Fruity Loops?

A lot of parts felt thin. It's not bad, but I frequently found myself itching to move the time marker up to get to the next part of the song.

I think if you took the whole song and condensed it to about 2:30 without really removing anything, it'd be a lot better.

Also, you should do a little EQ work on your bass drum, perhaps with some subtle reverb.

I think some compressors are in order if they aren't already included.

I'd like a shot at remixing this if you don't mind.

moobella responds:

Lol whats with the title? XD
No, I use garage band. I'm still a noob ;)

Thin? Maybe I should add more bass :/ Sorry it's slow XD I will uh.. change it now :D

Ok I will do that. Yea, I always found myself spacing out when listening to my song. Its long and boring xD Ok now it's 3:30
Ignore the crappy drum sounds. My computer crashed so now I don't have any better drum tracks. Same with other track instrument thignys :[

I dont mind you remixing my song :D You can give it a better title! XD Ok I fished editing it :D It is 2:20 or somthing *Goes and posts it*

Oh yea and thanks for the review ^^ (it was very useful)